What you can contribute
- Successful studies of economic sciences, communication sciences or media sciences or comparable education and qualification
- At least two years of work experience in a comparable position in the field of software and IT providing broad understanding of the IT industry
- Extended knowledge of strategic marketing measures and the establishment and communication of brands and their related products and services
- Experience in analysis and optimization of miscellaneous marketing activities according to adequate KPIs
- Years of experience in the field of content marketing, especially with the creation of screencasts
- Confident handling of content management software (e.g. Wordpress), web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Piwik) as well as graphic design- and video design programmes (Affinity Design, Adobe Premiere or similar)
- Knowledge in the field of SEM
- Experiences with social media and email marketing (newsletters in particular)
- Feeling for composition, arrangement and design
- Skillful communication as well as text affinity
- Independent, structured, solution focused and team oriented approach to work
- Ability to gain and extend knowledge proactively and continuously
- No less than business fluent command of written and spoken German and English.
What we are offering
- A remarkably innovative enterprise growing sustainably in a dynamic market, a company that has maintained its agile startup spirit. We foster and appreciate independent and free thinking.
- Flexible individual working time and location arrangements including home office and remote working.
- Comprehensive further training and education, both task oriented and soft-skill oriented (e.g. German and English classes during your work time)
- Family friendly atmosphere - dogs are also welcome in our company
- You may alternate between our offices in Saarbrücken and Berlin
- Regular visits to national and international conferences and meetups
- Work with MacBook Pro including required accessories
- Physical training possibilities and relaxing area to free your mind
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks as much as you like
Applications must be submitted by 15 March 2019.