We are looking for Sysadmins (m/f/d) to support our Managed Services team at our location in Saarbrücken.
Managed Services, a Service Brand of the anynines GmbH, is focused on hosting solutions for Enterprise clients.
Our team offers individual conception, installation and hosting for your products.
Knowledge of DevOps methods and interest in automation are not a must but advantageous as the position is going to shift continuously towards these fields.
Your core tasks
- Conception and installation of highly available customer systems
- Maintenance and extension of our automated installation routines (Terraform and Chef)
- Maintenance of customer systems
- Ensure production operation
- Communication with customers
- Technical support for the team
- You have thorough knowledge about and experience with the conception, implementation and system administration of Linux environments.
- Ideally you are experienced with:
- Ubuntu Linux (alternativ: Debian Linux)
- Ruby and other languages, such as BASH, Python
- Virtualization or Containers
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Apache2 or Nginx
- IaaS such as AWS or Azure
- High availability
- System monitoring (Nagios/Icinga)
Joining a new team you quickly blend in, you know how to work independently and autonomously and you are proactive. In difficult and urgent situations your analysis quickly identifies the problem and leads to comprehensive solutions.
Your communication skills are excellent and you consider customer related or service oriented work self evident. You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
What we are offering
- A remarkably innovative enterprise growing sustainably in a dynamic market, a company that has maintained its agile startup spirit. We foster and appreciate independent and free thinking.
- Work with the latest technology and methods. Research, use and automate Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, BOSH, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL & Elasticsearch
- Flexible individual working time and location arrangements including home office
- Comprehensive further training and education, both task oriented and soft-skill oriented (e.g. German and English classes during your work time)
- Family friendly atmosphere - dogs are also welcome in our company
- You may alternate between our offices in Saarbrücken and Berlin
- Regular visits to national and international conferences and meetups
- Work with MacBook Pro including required accessories
- Physical training possibilities and relaxing area to free your mind
- Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks as much as you like